ICLR 2021: A Virtual Experience
28 September – 1 October, 2021
The 10th Annual International Conference of Legal Regulators will take place virtually on September 28-October 1, 2021. This four day-long virtual experience will consist of online sessions and networking events specifically created to advance the vital work of legal regulators around the world.
ICLR 2021 delegates can anticipate a dynamic program consisting of plenary sessions and breakout sessions available to view both live and in a recorded format. The sessions slated include, among other topics:
- Why we do what we do: regulatory theory and practice
- Legal education in a post covid world: shaking the assumptions but now what?
- The role of regulators in promoting fairer legal services: responding to issues of vulnerability and legal capability
- Artificial intelligence: Rise of the Machines
- Does Fortune Favor the Bold? Deconstructing Legal Innovation Approaches and Finding a Path Forward
More information about this year’s anticipated themes and sessions can be found on the ICLR 2021 website.
In addition to providing thought provoking and academically challenging content, we have developed exciting and interactive networking sessions to facilitate connecting both new and long-time ICLR members. You won’t want to miss any of this year’s conference. We look forward to seeing you online in September!