Thursday 9 September 2021
London, UK, 30 Euston Square
Join us in London for our face-to-face conference exploring the future of regulation. Offering insights from different sectors – from utilities to education, financial to legal services – this free event is for anyone interested in discussing how we regulate to meet the future needs of society.
Who is speaking?
- Rageh Omaar, Broadcaster and Journalist
- Anna Bradley, SRA Chair
Confirmed speakers include
- Neil Baytone, Head of Partnerships, TrustPilot
- Matthew Gill, Senior Research Fellow, Institute for Government
- Stefan Hunt, Chief Data and Digital Officer, Competition and Markets Authority
- Polly MacKenzie, Chief Executive, Demos
- Mick McAteer, Founder and Co-director, Financial Inclusion Centre
- Chris Millward, Director for Fair Access and Participation, Office of Students
- Paul Philip, Chief Executive, SRA
- Professor Suzanne Rab, Barrister; member of Council of the Regulatory Policy Institute; Professor of Commercial Law, Practice Chair, Brunel University; Law Lecturer, University of Oxford and Visiting Professor, Imperial College, London
Explore topics with expert speakers in interactive sessions including:
- Regulating in uncertain times – in which direction is the regulatory pendulum moving?
- Innovation and technology – will new technology improve access to services or risk leaving some people behind?
- Changing behaviours – how should we respond to changing consumer expectations and the impacts of the pandemic?
- Diversity – what role should regulators play in promoting diverse workplaces?
The event will also offer significant networking opportunities with key thinkers and decision makers across the regulatory and policy landscape.
Who is this event aimed at?
- Policy makers
- Legal professionals
Subject to government guidance at the time, this will be a physical, face-to-face event. Attending in person will give you the best opportunity to interact, network and create new and useful professional contacts.