14th Annual Bar Leaders’ Conference
22-23 May 2019
Corinthia, Budapest, Hungary
A conference presented by the IBA Bar Issues Commission, supported by the Budapest Bar Association and the Hungarian Bar Association
Once again, this key event will bring together delegates from around the globe to discuss the latest developments and thorny issues affecting the legal profession today. This year’s programme will include input from expert panellists and commentators as well as encouraging interaction from delegates in several discussion sessions.
- Professional indemnity insurance
- How can bars help young lawyers develop soft skills?
- All is fair in love, war and trade? What is “fair trade” in legal services?
- Does this profession reward bullies? What is the bar response?
- Opening the window on lawyer wellness and mental health – the intersection with legal regulation
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Bar Issues Commission with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.