ICLR 2021 – Registration is Open
The 10th Annual International Conference of Legal Regulators will take place virtually on September 28-October 1, 2021. This four day-long virtual experience will consist of online sessions and networking events specifically created to advance the vital work of legal regulators around the world.
ICLR 2021 delegates can anticipate a dynamic program consisting of plenary sessions and breakout sessions available to view both live and in a recorded format. The sessions slated include, among other topics:
- Why we do what we do: regulatory theory and practice
- Legal education in a post covid world: shaking the assumptions but now what?
- The role of regulators in promoting fairer legal services: responding to issues of vulnerability and legal capability
- Artificial intelligence: Rise of the Machines
- Does Fortune Favor the Bold? Deconstructing Legal Innovation Approaches and Finding a Path Forward
In addition to providing thought provoking and academically challenging content, we have developed exciting and interactive networking sessions to facilitate connecting both new and long-time ICLR members. You won’t want to miss any of this year’s conference. We look forward to seeing you online in September!