Toronto, Canada | 27–28 July 2015 | Building Blocks to Better Regulation
The 4th International Conference of Legal Regulators focused on the needs of legal regulators in a rapidly shifting legal services market. Topics included:
- Lawyer Trust Accounts: Is there a Better System?
- Lessons Learned from Canada’s Indian Residential Schools Settlement Agreement Process
- Competence Initiative: Beyond CPD
- Lawyers on the Edge: Licensure and the Impaired Professional
- In an Ever Expanding Universe of Legal Services What is the Future of Legal Regulation?
- ABS, Entity Regulation and Proactive Regulation Update
- Burning Issues for Legal Regulators
- What Can We Expect from the United States?
- Building a Regulator (a “how-to” workshop)
- Building and Maintaining Credibility with the Public – How to Maintain Public Confidence in a Consumer Driven Environment
- International Cooperation and Information Sharing
This event has closed.