Edition 4 of the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s Lawtech Insight has a featured article from Journalist Jane Wakefield, who talks to law firms and tech experts about the impact AI is having on the sector as a whole and what, if any, role it will play in their business.
This issue also covers the topics:
- AI puts skilled professions at highest risk
- Government proposes delegating AI regulation
- AI will be used in justice systems, says Master of the Rolls
- National centre for innovation would help UK compete globally
- Calls for ChatGPT to go through regulatory sandbox
- What tech do consumers want?
- AI won’t be replacing core solicitor skills any time soon, says SRA Chief Executive