London, UK | 27–28 September 2012
- Regulating the Changing Legal Market
- The Regulator’s Identity Crisis
- Proactive Regulation
- Competence on Admission
- Tools for setting and monitoring standards
- Raising the standard of individuals practitioners
- Regulating law firms
- When Things Go Wrong
- Non-Lawyer Involvement in the Delivery of Legal Services
- Information Sharing – What Can Regulators Tell Each Other?
- Hot Topics – What Trends and Issues Worry Regulators?
- Other Influences on Regulatory Policy and Practice
- Where next? Future Collaboration
Members of the ICLR can log in for more conference materials